- Real Estate Cognitive Fabric ™ is a set of software libraries and infrastructure that implements AI methods specifically for the Real Estate industry. Cognitive Fabric is a service of CogNub, our strategic partner for AI technology delivery.
- The core components of the fabric include – Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Big Data Mining, Interactive Natural Language Dialog, Knowledge Graphs, and Immersive Experience.
- Every component is available as an API to help you build complex cognitive models and run them on our fabric.
How it Works?
The foundation components of the Cognitive Fabric are based on open-source technologies such as Tesseract, AIML, Stanford NLP, neo4j, Hadoop, Flume, Spark, Kafka, R Programming Language, and Solr. PropMix has developed a layer of Real Estate specific cognitive models on top of the Cognitive Fabric from CogNub.
These models help extract and deliver RE industry insights. Examples:
- Property Similarity Scoring to find similar properties for various purposes – CMAs, BPOs, and Appraisals
- Price Trend calculations based on our unique average home models
- Price prediction models utilizing trending economic data, local census and employment, and news
- Eliminate the data transports – run your analytical or AI models on an existing fabric close to the data.
- Go to market with any of your models within a few weeks instead of standing up your own infrastructure.
Please contact us for more information on our RE Cognitive Computing services.